God declares in His Word those to whom the Bible is addressed: “This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him.” Because the Bible is the family history of Adam-kind, God did not think it necessary to give details on the origins of the other so-called races. The Bible records the creation of Adam-kind ONLY.
God Creates Adam and Eve
Genesis 1:26, “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”
Genesis 1:27, “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.”
Genesis 1:28, “And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”
The man being “made” and “created” is Adam-man. The “them” being referred to are Adam and Eve. The same Hebrew word translated “man” in Genesis 1 is translated “Adam” in Genesis 2. Here is the word.
In Strong’s Dictionary of The Hebrew Bible under “Hebrew Articulation” we have the same identical Hebrew word:
א = aw´ ד = daw´ ם = mame
Here is Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance Dictionary definition of the Hebrew word H119 and H120 translated as “man” in Genesis 1.
א = aw´ ד = daw´ ם = mame is a racial description.
How God Created Adam and Eve
Genesis 2:7-8, “And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.”
Genesis 2:22-23, “And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. And Adam said, This [is] now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.”
In these verses the same Hebrew word is translated as both “man” and “Adam”. Here is the word.
Hebrew Word ‘Adam’ Translated ‘Man’ Throughout Genesis
- ויקח יהוה אלהים את-האדם וינחהו בגן-עדן לעבדה ולשמרה
- And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
- ויגרש את-האדם וישכן מקדם לגן-עדן את-הכרבים ואת להט החרב המתהפכת לשמר את-דרך עץ החיים
- So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
- וינחם יהוה כי-עשה את-האדם בארץ ויתעצב אל-לבו עד-רמש ועד-עוף
- And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
- ויאמר יהוה אמחה את-האדם אשר-בראתי מעל פני האדמה מאדם עד-בהמה השמים כי נחמתי כי עשיתם
- And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
- שפך דם האדם באדם דמו ישפך כי בצלם אלהים עשה את-האדם
- Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
What’s being made clear.
- Man = Adam
- Men = Adam and Eve = Adam-kind
In Genesis 1 and 2, the man being “made,” “created” and “formed” is Adam-man. The “them” being referred to are Adam and Eve, or Adam-kind. Adam and Eve were the first two of the only people made in God’s image. Adam-kind was to have dominion over the world — to subdue every living thing.
Adamkind > The Israelites > The Election by Grace
The last two letters of Adam’s name (shown below) are the same Hebrew characters that articulate as “dam” or “blood” — which relates to “bloodline” or “genes” or “genetics” or “genesis”.
God’s elect are a subgroup of the Israelites, who are a subgroup of Adamkind. What God created, Satan wishes to integrate, amalgamate and destroy. The Mystery Babylon religion of these end times is a universal, worldwide movement seeking to bring about the amalgamation and fusion of God’s covenant people with all races, religions and cultures on earth.
Modern-day pastors who teach a “spiritual Israel” doctrine, whereby any featherless biped who believes on Jesus instantly becomes entitled to all of the promises made to Israel, are retracing the steps of the one world government builders of the Tower of Babel (Genesis 11). Praise be that according to the election of grace (Romans 5:11) God will preserve a remnant who will not kiss the feet of Baal. Let us hold fast to our Christian identity as the covenant people in whose blood flow the pure genes of the first man Adam and the first woman Eve.
[Note: This article is a synopsis of Clifton Emahiser’s research paper entitled, “Adam in the Hebrew in Genesis“.]